• Builds and/or assembles low mix/high volume sub-assembly components from diagrams. Operates hand and power tools for mechanical, hydraulic and/or electronic assembly.
• Receives required parts and follows step by step diagrams and/or work instructions in order to assemble and/or reassemble low mix/high volume sub-assembly components
• Visually inspects own work prior to next operation. Makes adjustments as necessary.
• Uses computer to ensure inventories of required supplies are kept at appropriate levels. Notifies supervisor of shortages.
• Stacks and/or moves work following material handling and safety procedures. May use overhead cranes/hoists and lift trucks to move heavy materials.
• Supports the Company's 5S program in an effort to maintain work area, equipment and supplies in a neat, organized manner.
• May be required to teardown, clean, repair, rebuild, and reassemble previously built assemblies.
• Performs related work as assigned.
A High School Diploma or GED is preferred. This is an entry-level position; no previous experience is required. However, at least three or more months of manufacturing-related experience is preferred.