Distributes, moves, stocks, ships and/or receives a variety of parts and equipment. Complying with all material handling and safety requirements operates lift trucks in order to distribute, move, ship and/or receive specified parts or equipment.
• Required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company.
• Performs a variety of routine stocking duties typically including, but not limited to: picking, marshaling, sorting, packing, stacking, loading, labeling, etc.
• Keeps accurate records of all transactions.
• Resolves routine material workflow problems with assigned equipment/part orders. Ensures more complex problems are directed appropriately.
• Interfaces with multiple departments over routine issues.
• Supports the Company's 5S program in an effort to maintain work area, equipment and supplies in a neat, organized manner. • May be required to utilize hand and power tools.
• Performs related work as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Position does not require previous work experience, but some warehouse and/or manufacturing experience is preferred.