Cybersecurity Virtual Workshop
Get the facts about the New York State Cybersecurity Assistance Grant and Cybersecurity Cohort from our expert panelists. You’ll learn how to become compliant with the DFARS clause that’s based on NIST SP 800-171 requirements. You’ll also become familiar with Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). Financial assistance is available for qualifying companies.
November 18, 2020 – 9:00AM to 12:00PM
- Master of Ceremonies – Everton H. Henriques
- Welcome – Cory Albrecht & Franca Armstrong
- Keynote Speaker – Rick Gloo (AIS)
- Speaker I – Jake Mihevc (MVCC)
- Speaker II – Paul LaPorte (AIM)
- Cybersecurity Panel Moderator – Everton H. Henriques (FuzeHub)
- Panelists: Rick Gloo (AIS), Jake Mihevc (MVCC), Paul LaPorte (AIM), Erin Fanning (MTEC), Joe Spinosa (East West Industries), Ed Golden (Twinstate Technologies)
- Cohort Membership & Cyber Grants – Cory Albrecht & Everton H. Henriques
- Workshop Ends
Are You A Manufacturer Looking To Learn More About How You Can Protect Your Business From Cyber Attacks?