Ny Mep Success Stories
Success Story Powered By Western NY MEP Center: Insyte Consulting
- $1.2 million in annual sales growth for marine products.
- $600,000 in retained sales among current accounts.
- $250,000 annual cost savings for inventory related expenses.
- Foundation for continuous improvement, e.g. Kan Ban, for marine products.
- Methodology to expand practices into two other major product lines.
“The project refocused the organization on the importance of inventory control and inventory processing. These improvements have been very sustainable as the business continues to grow while inventory turns continue to increase.”
Pat Greeley, CFO
Success Story powered by NY MEP Center(s): CEG and FuzeHub
- $170,000 in cost savings (includes $50,000 Fuzehub grant)
- $65,000 in increased or retained sales
- $750,000 in new private equity investment
- 4 created or retained jobs
“As a growing business, Vara Safety’s progress was accelerated through the key support of the regional organizations in Upstate New York including the Center for Economic Growth, FuzeHub, Workforce Development Initiative, and Upstate Venture Connect.”
Timmy Oh, CEO
Success Story powered by North Country NY MEP Center: CITEC
- $500,000 in cost savings annually
- $200,000 in improved productivity annually
- Spring andd fall run-off conditions in the river were eliminated
“There were a lot of moving parts to this project, and solutions did not present themselves easily. CITEC’s business advisor helped to break the project into pieces so we could accomplish what we needed to do. CITEC’s deep network offered us resources to research different alternatives, and also found us additional funding sources.”
Matt Hartle, Maintenance Manager